RIP Colt Brennan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Colt Brennan

I am sure Nancy didn’t do it intentionally but every major decision she was involved in regarding the football program seemed to be the wrong one.

I hope she is doing well at Rutgers Newark. It is time for her to get promoted to the chancellor position at the main Rutgers campus now.
Just one more way to stick it to Rutgirls... give them Queen Nancy. It would just like when we gave Coach P. to UConn! :p

I am sure Nancy didn’t do it intentionally but every major decision she was involved in regarding the football program seemed to be the wrong one.

I hope she is doing well at Rutgers Newark. It is time for her to get promoted to the chancellor position at the main Rutgers campus now.

I'll be more blunt - she was a complete disaster for the football program.

Granted it was a football program in steep decline due to neglect of investment in both facilities and staff, but there seemed to be a fundamental lack of understanding of even that fact based on the decisions she was involved with or made herself.

Whenever someone younger than you passes, you stop and think, he was fun to watch in those run and shoot offenses, rip Colt.

Her friend Donna Shalala, by the time she left Miami, left them in a mess.

Pretty confident Alton Robinson never steps foot on campus had she still been chancellor.

correct, but honestly, considering our coach at the time, the kid probably would have tanked here due to circumstances beyond his control. June Jones had the perfect QB friendly system for him. terrible, so young to die, RIP.

I guarantee he would have been a significant improvement over Perry Patterson. That 2005 team had a pretty solid defense that just got gassed every week if I remember correctly. And Damien Rhodes as a senior was the only offensive spark. WR corps was pretty brutal.

Really good video.

Seeing it in everything, sometimes intentional sometimes not. A lot of meth+fentanyl ODs.

Feel like a “like” isn’t super appropriate here.

Where my other reactions?

Wow. Just heartbreaking. You just have to wonder where he would be if not for that car accident. Certainly had his demons but it seems that really finished him off. The concussions are concerning too.. what did the University allow to happen to hold onto that attention and exposure?

Not condoning his alleged behavior that got him in trouble at all but still what a sad story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom