RIP famous victims of Covid-19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP famous victims of Covid-19

There seem to be a lot of celebrity RIP's on the current page of this board. I wonder if we'll find out that some of them were from Covid19 but it just hasn't been announced yet.

Immensely sad. In addition to writing incredibly catch pop punk songs for Fountains of Wayne, Adam was a prolific songwriter for movies, tv, and stage. He was an incredibly unheralded musician in many ways despite having won three Emmys, a Grammy, and songwriting awards. He was also nominated for Oscar, Tony and Golden Globe Awards.

RIP Adam.

Saw them at a small club in Boston circa mid 2000's.

Very comprehensive list here.

See that there is another thread dedicated to him as well, but felt like this one was necessary here.

I remember this story.

2020 Thanksgiving pic, I just saw:

GrDJWH1.jpg

I watch a lot of old TV shows and two actresses i always confused because they look like each other, (both classic beauties with the high cheekbones) and seemed to have a similar manner were Marj Dusay and Claudette Nevins. I just saw Claudette Nevins in an episode of Lou Grant looked them up. She was born in 1937 and died in...2020. Then I looked up Marj Dusay and she was born in 1936 and died in...2020. :(

Claudette

1609437415392.png

Marj

1609437175311.png