RIP My 3 Sons | Syracusefan.com

RIP My 3 Sons

CaptainJ

Disembodied?
People have wondered why I haven't parlayed more of my posting success into the creation of threads. I tell them that I try to save them, and make the threads more special. You know, like in olden times when you'd wait for an annual Peanuts holiday special. This is one such occasion, and it would be my pleasure if you would hearken unto a lil story I've got to tell, about 3 bad brothers you know so well.

There was once a recruiting class, back when our coaches used to close recruits(and even without a ton of drama). It had 3 highly regarded recruits called "My 3 Sons", as well as some Canadian kid. As expected, the Canadian kid took off early, and now when you do a news search for him, like any Canadian, only hockey(Buffalo Sabres) stories come up.

Well after he left the country, My 3 Sons remained, and none of them wished to have their final play in a Cuse uniform leave such a rotten taste of infamy. And while none of them did such, this board and Boeheim managed to run 2 of the 3 of them out of town, to the dismay of some of us. I really had hopes of seeing BJ do a Fab and throw down another 360 to remind us of the legends that once wore Orange. Alas, it was not to be. However his father, OG, is still kind enough to keep us up to date on his play. The other departed member, sacrificed his luxurious mane for the team, yet was still given no credit before receiving the left foot of fellowship.

That left us with 3rd son, the stud everyone was still excited to have on the team. As time wore on, so too did his welcome, with many. Although even the supposedly "cancerous teammate" Frank Howard shared extremely thoughtful words of support last night, many on the unquestionably cancerous message board decided to disown the 3rd son as well, casting him too into the orphanage(hoping he is "Boeheimed"). Some of us sided with Frank Howard, and rebelled against those wishing to be done with the last of the 3 sons, but sometimes those who stand long, eventually grow weary. Like last night's game, not everything can have a happy ending like Stairway to Heaven. It appears that the last of the My 3 Sons has instead been cast into the pit of Boe-hades.

Sadly, Beavis and Butthead have predicted the ending of My 3 Sons on here. They have become My 3 Son of a *****es. RIP Fab, RIP My 3 Sons. We can only guess who the crosshairs will be aiming at next.

The answer was in your video! Robey needs to imitate Robbie...lower his voice, and imitate the bigger men! I am not joking, either.

At that point he cas escape Boe-Hades, and be raised from the dead, similar to Lazarus...Sims.

People have wondered why I haven't parlayed more of my posting success into the creation of threads. I tell them that I try to save them, and make the threads more special. You know, like in olden times when you'd wait for an annual Peanuts holiday special. This is one such occasion, and it would be my pleasure if you would hearken unto a lil story I've got to tell, about 3 bad brothers you know so well.

There was once a recruiting class, back when our coaches used to close recruits(and even without a ton of drama). It had 3 highly regarded recruits called "My 3 Sons", as well as some Canadian kid. As expected, the Canadian kid took off early, and now when you do a news search for him, like any Canadian, only hockey(Buffalo Sabres) stories come up.

Well after he left the country, My 3 Sons remained, and none of them wished to have their final play in a Cuse uniform leave such a rotten taste of infamy. And while none of them did such, this board and Boeheim managed to run 2 of the 3 of them out of town, to the dismay of some of us. I really had hopes of seeing BJ do a Fab and throw down another 360 to remind us of the legends that once wore Orange. Alas, it was not to be. However his father, OG, is still kind enough to keep us up to date on his play. The other departed member, sacrificed his luxurious mane for the team, yet was still given no credit before receiving the left foot of fellowship.

That left us with 3rd son, the stud everyone was still excited to have on the team. As time wore on, so too did his welcome, with many. Although even the supposedly "cancerous teammate" Frank Howard shared extremely thoughtful words of support last night, many on the unquestionably cancerous message board decided to disown the 3rd son as well, casting him too into the orphanage(hoping he is "Boeheimed"). Some of us sided with Frank Howard, and rebelled against those wishing to be done with the last of the 3 sons, but sometimes those who stand long, eventually grow weary. Like last night's game, not everything can have a happy ending like Stairway to Heaven. It appears that the last of the My 3 Sons has instead been cast into the pit of Boe-hades.

Sadly, Beavis and Butthead have predicted the ending of My 3 Sons on here. They have become My 3 Son of a *****es. RIP Fab, RIP My 3 Sons. We can only guess who the crosshairs will be aiming at next.

Stopped reading at "my posting success."

Kidding.

04-sons-of-anarchy.w529.h352.jpg

Stopped reading at "my posting success."

Kidding.

I wouldnt blame you. I'd wager money it's further than a goodly number of members read, so were you looking for congratulations from me or something? ;) (didnt see that one coming, did ya?) Yeah, I was having a rough go of it, though.

For reasons beyong my control, I was forced to hold the whole Fab thing in longer than most others(imagine having to hold your urine in an extra day and a half) so I kind of went nuts posting afterward. Not all of it was my best work. I've returned back to a more docile mode, and it's amazing how perspective changes. Still, to me it felt like we were losing Robey to both Boeheim and a number of members, and he was of course "The Very Last Of My 3 Sons"...so I felt like catharsis was in order. I also was looking for one of the first singles I wrote for this board, "Blundered Presser", but havent happened upon it as of yet. It seemed fitting.

I appreciate everyone who paid tribute to both My 3 Sons and Fab. Like I said, we all process loss in different manners, not to mention have different life circumstances we're dealing with concurrently. I really wish the best for everyone out there, and if this made one person smile and deal with whatever loss or anything a bit more easily, it's well worth it to me. Heh, I guess your short post prompted me to try to get you to read more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom