RIP ORRange | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP ORRange

RIP Kevin and condolences to his family.

While I don't think I knew or had ever met Kevin, I feel like I knew and had a friend in ORrange as I feel about so many contributors here. He was a great contributor to this "community" that so many of us love and he will be sorely missed.

Thank you Cheriehoop for posting. It would be terrible not to know why a valuable member of our community was no longer visiting and sharing with us.

Actually that was my takeaway also. I remember ORRange had given me a few likes over the years, but I immediately tried to recall if we ever had any disagreements. It's only sports and it's ok to disagree, but there's real people behind these user names and let's not get carried away. RIP ORRange.

I definitely had disagreements with him (not recently but still) and that’s advice that we all need to remember f from time to time.

Very sad. I still think we should have little SU jerseys in the header or margin of the message board where we recognize posters who have passed on.

CaliCuse, Orangeyes, ORRange, Shark, the lady from NYC (forget her exact handle), etc.

NYCSUGrad

Are we talking about the woman who was an actress and comedian? I think her name was Andrea. Haven't seen a post from her in a long time.
Tragically, she passed away a few years ago. I can’t recall her screen name but it started with NY or NYC but her name was Andrea.

It's the only downfall of being a member of this board. Losing a member.

RIP ORRange.

Very sad. I still think we should have little SU jerseys in the header or margin of the message board where we recognize posters who have passed on.

CaliCuse, Orangeyes, ORRange, Shark, the lady from NYC (forget her exact handle), etc.

At least we know there's a hell of a tailgate waiting for us whenever it's our time to go.

It's the only downfall of being a member of this board. Losing a member.

RIP ORRange.

At least we know there's a hell of a tailgate waiting for us whenever it's our time to go.

Great post. Been on the board over 20 years now, I think. Echo your sentiments.

RIP ORRange. Too young. Thoughts are with his family.

Sad news. Agree with all that sometimes our spats and disagreements can seem big because it’s contained to this odd place, but there’s real people behind all of it. I’ll say here that while I get argumentative at times I don’t mean any offense or ill-will toward anyone. We’re all family at the end of the day.

Tragically, she passed away a few years ago. I can’t recall her screen name but it started with NY or NYC but her name was Andrea.
Celuck said above it was @NYCSUGrad……

She died well before the age of 50. How sad.

Actually that was my takeaway also. I remember ORRange had given me a few likes over the years, but I immediately tried to recall if we ever had any disagreements. It's only sports and it's ok to disagree, but there's real people behind these user names and let's not get carried away. RIP ORRange.

Amen!

Horrible news. May his family, friends and loved ones find peace in the days ahead.