RIP Pearl | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Pearl

I feel as if part of me has died upon hearing this, even though we all knew it was coming soon. Touched so many lives and brought so many people together, instrumental in building something that few of us probably could have ever envisioned prior to his arrival. RIP Pearl, you will forever be a legendary figure...

He played just barely before I really was old enough to get into basketball, but I grew up with my dad explaining that Pearl put us on the map.

Sad news to hear. I hope those around him can feel some comfort at what undoubtedly is a difficult time.

RIP Pearl. Wish I was around to watch him play.

And by the way, F the idiots at ESPN. Network is a clownshow these days. Are they serious with that-

View attachment 61348

They finally took down the photo. They haven't replaced it with one yet. Takes a long time to google "Pearl Washington" and insert a picture into the article. Unbelievable.

A college nation mourns together when one of our own falls. A true legend in the eyes of many from coast to coast. He will surely be missed but he has been welcomed into the heavenly court of hoops which needed a new general to lead the team. Now he's suiting up for the best team of all. Our condolences go out to his family and friends throughout.

They finally took down the photo. They haven't replaced it with one yet. Takes a long time to google "Pearl Washington" and insert a picture into the article. Unbelievable.

it doesn't work like that, but yea, im sure they have some in the archive they can use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom