RIP Prince | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RIP Prince

He was just shown on the jumbotron at a Warriors game, and performed sold out, well-reviewed shows very recently. I thought he was in good health and doing well?

Silent Bob on Prince. This is about 30 minutes. Insightful and funny

Last edited:
Stunning news, well they say it happens in 3's. Pearl, Chyna, Prince, rip to all three.

He was someone who I would've loved to have seen in concert. I hear that his shows were amazing. Looking back at his catalogue, he had a ton of great songs. His music was part of the soundtrack of my high school years.

RIP

He wrote quite a few songs for others too including Manic Monday (The Bangles), Nothing Compares 2 U (Sinead O'Connor), Stand Back (Stevie Nicks, he co-wrote it), I Feel For You (Chaka Khan), and Jungle Love (The Time). He also wrote Nasty Girl for Vanity 6, a group that gf and protege Vanity was in. She passed away at the age of 57 too a couple of months ago.

Probably my all-time favorite Prince song would have to be.....

I heard he could play 27 different instruments, thats incredible, I didn't even think there was 27 different instruments.

What sucks is that there's basically a whole generation that knows little to nothing about Prince because he has basically spent the last 20 years scrubbing the internet of his music.

I was hoping to see him change his mind on all that. Not to mention his classic albums could use the remastered/delux treatment that so many albums have gotten. You've gotta turn the volume WAY up to hear them at a normal level.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom