RIP Randy Meisner | Syracusefan.com

RIP Randy Meisner

My favorite Eagles song. It never sounded as good after he left. Godspeed Randy Meisner.

He'd been having health issues for a few years. I liked the original issue of Frey, Henley, Meisner and Leadon the best. RIP

One of those songs that I always play thru twice when it comes across my XM radio in the car.

With all the music BIOPS when will an Eagles one get done.. Seems like a ton of stuff that would play out well on screen and then great music as well.

One of those songs that I always play thru twice when it comes across my XM radio in the car.

With all the music BIOPS when will an Eagles one get done.. Seems like a ton of stuff that would play out well on screen and then great music as well.
The two driving forces were not exactly likable guys. Henley is just a nightmare of a human. Frey was extremely demanding and unforgiving. The very definition of Robin Williams discussion of cocaine.

Love the music, but there’s no hook. The arc ends with two guys that hate each bury the hatchet for the money. Very uplifting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom