Rivalry Week | Syracusefan.com

Rivalry Week

Cuse1055

SU Video Maven
I just noticed that this week is ESPN’s “Rivalry Week” and we are playing Louisville and Duke both on ESPN. We may not have a true ACC rival but still interesting to see.

I’m pretty sure we always play Louisville during “Rivalry Week” now. But I could be mistaken. Although this is the first year we get Duke during Rivalry Week too (the infamous jacket game may also have been during Rivalry Week too, now that I think of it).

Rivarly week or not, it would behoove Syracuse to get a couple of upsets before the end of the season starting with Louisville. Ohio State isn't a good win and hasn't been one in a while.

What are they calling for attendance wise for the Louisville home game? 28 - 30K?

Ohio State just lost 62-44 to Michigan State after leading at half 31-26. They scored 13 points in the second half. OSU is a bad team. SU is down to one quality win and that was against a team who only had 60% of their starting lineup. SU doesn’t have much to hang their hat on.

What are they calling for attendance wise for the Louisville home game? 28 - 30K?
Its a midweek game, id be happy with 23-26

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom