Rob Konrad endorses this guy... | Syracusefan.com

Rob Konrad endorses this guy...

Bellicheck loves him. Cut from a similar cloth, but I would be a bit worried, only 1 year as official DC. Also 3 years as a GA at Cuse offers no real recruiting experience. I would pass in a heartbeat.

I don't want a HC that has never even held a coordinator position. Oh Lord

As a Pats fan, living in Boston, I can tell you that people here are VERY mixed on Patricia. Belichick loves him, and he seems like a bright coach. But any Pats fan will tell you that Belichick has basically been the DC since mid-season. He's been a lot more active with in-game defensive adjustments, and many feel that is due to Patricia being inexperienced.

It's a good thought...but I would pass. Just not ready to be a HC. Maybe in 2-3 years he will be.

As a Pats fan, living in Boston, I can tell you that people here are VERY mixed on Patricia. Belichick loves him, and he seems like a bright coach. But any Pats fan will tell you that Belichick has basically been the DC since mid-season. He's been a lot more active with in-game defensive adjustments, and many feel that is due to Patricia being inexperienced.

It's a good thought...but I would pass. Just not ready to be a HC. Maybe in 2-3 years he will be.
As a Pats fan, I agree 100%.

Absolutely not. I've still yet to see how what he does with the Pats D is anything different than anyone else. He doesn't impress me, I don't want to see him as the SU head coach. People need to stop comparing him to Bill O'B because it's not even close between the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom