Class of 2016 - Robert Washington | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Robert Washington

here we go, connected this thread to the ncaab scandals before even opening it.

This will be a long, long Fall.

here we go, connected this thread to the ncaab scandals before even opening it.

This will be a long, long Fall.

is it too late to offer him 44? :p

On the plus side - we got Moe Neal out of that whole circus, so at least we've got something good to show for it.

No longer on the team at Charlotte.

Article
Was wondering why i kept seeing a google ad for Charlotte 49ers tickets on this site.

upload_2017-9-27_14-4-44.png

Last edited:
If one followed his HS career, or his recruitment at all, this should be no surprise.

I hope he gets his act together and gets a degree somewhere.

agree, I feel bad for the kid. his home life was really bad, hard to be stable when you have no stability. Wish him the best, but I fear the worst.

agree, I feel bad for the kid. his home life was really bad, hard to be stable when you have no stability. Wish him the best, but I fear the worst.
Was his home life really that bad or did he just have issues with his father? Remember Moe and Washington Sr are related and Moe still follows him on twitter.

I knew this coming when he tweeted a reporter on twitter asking him to DM him. That's Roberts go to when dealing with situations, like this.

Was his home life really that bad or did he just have issues with his father? Remember Moe and Washington Sr are related and Moe still follows him on twitter.

It may have just been his dad, but I believe that was enough that he had bailed from home and was crashing with friends for a long time, if my memory serves. He was basically homeless I think. He also blew up at our staff for talking to his dad when he had forbid them from doing so. The relationship with his dad caused a ton of issues, probably affecting him to this day

It may have just been his dad, but I believe that was enough that he had bailed from home and was crashing with friends for a long time, if my memory serves. He was basically homeless I think. He also blew up at our staff for talking to his dad when he had forbid them from doing so. The relationship with his dad caused a ton of issues, probably affecting him to this day
He wasn't homeless. He chose to leave home and move in with the gf and her family. His Dad is still coaching HS football and Aapri is now on the U Buffalo team.

He wasn't homeless. He chose to leave home and move in with the gf and her family. His Dad is still coaching HS football and Aapri is now on the U Buffalo team.

oh, ok, I couldn't remember the circumstances. thank you. Just hope the young man can find his place.

He wasn't all that effective at Charlotte vs. weak competition if I'm recalling his stats correctly.

He wasn't all that effective at Charlotte vs. weak competition if I'm recalling his stats correctly.

He had a good freshman year. Wasn't very good this year though but that's probably related to whatever ended up leading to him leaving Charlotte.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom