Roc, Cooney, G | Syracusefan.com

Roc, Cooney, G

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
very quietly thats gotta be developing into 1 of the best 3somes in the country. we'll be tough to beat when all 3 are playing well. problem is foul trouble or a bad game by any of them and we'll have a hard time beating anyone decent.

very quietly thats gotta be developing into 1 of the best 3somes in the country. we'll be tough to beat when all 3 are playing well. problem is foul trouble or a bad game by any of them and we'll have a hard time beating anyone decent.

Roc's having just a good of year as Okafor. Cooney is outplaying the preseason ACC POY and having a similar year to Quinn Cook of Duke. Gbinije has been awesome lately, and playing as good as any 3 man in the conference.

Joseph and Roberson need to grow up and give us at least 15 points between the 2 of them each night.

I couldn't agree more. Once we get beyond those 3, it gets dicey. I think TR will give us solid minutes as he has been of late. Unfortunately our bench is as thin as it's been in a while. Have to stay out of foul trouble and hope our big 3 continues to play like a big 3.

pretty similar to KG, Piece and Allen when the Celtics were rollin. F4 here we come !!
now all we need is for KJ to play like Rondo

Roc's having just a good of year as Okafor. Cooney is outplaying the preseason ACC POY and having a similar year to Quinn Cook of Duke. Gbinije has been awesome lately, and playing as good as any 3 man in the conference.

Joseph and Roberson need to grow up and give us at least 15 points between the 2 of them each night.

Did you really just compare Rak Cooney and Gbinije to Okafor, Winslow, and Cook?

:crazy:

CusefanATL said:
Did you really just compare Rak Cooney and Gbinije to Okafor, Winslow, and Cook? :crazy:

Ehhh. I know what you mean. But I will say this, Rak and Okafor are very close this year, and if Cooney is not shakey potatoes then he is just a big a weapon than anybody in the ACC.

I'm kinda lost with G though, he's improved a bunch, but he is too streaky of a player. He is pure dominate for 5-10 minutes then you don't realize he's even on the floor. This is even before JB mentioned the quota thing. Seemed to have started at the Nova game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom