ROCKY v Drago | Syracusefan.com

ROCKY v Drago

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
Got rocky 4 soundtrack blaring we head into Tallahassee aka Russia for the heavyweight title... We are going to go toe to toe with this team and win it at the end like rocky

Got rocky 4 soundtrack blaring we head into Tallahassee aka Russia for the heavyweight title... We are going to go toe to toe with this team and win it at the end like rocky

My sons (6 & 8) have been WAY into Rocky for the last 6 weeks or so... Watching both Rocky 3 & Rocky 4 at least 6 times each. (They also watched Rocky and Rocky 2, but not as much as 3 & 4)

But on top of watching the Rocky movies, we made a "Rocky-themed" playlist on their iPods and they play them CONSTANTLY.

No lie, I woke up to Eye of the Tiger blasting this morning at 6:15AM... And have been listening to it blare everyday for the last 2 weeks.

It's because of that song, that I too think 'Cuse has an underdog's chance today.

BTW, my 8 year-old is now addicted to doing pushups and jumping rope - just like his hero, Rocky.

Remember fellas, Rocky was fiction.

As well as not being very bright. :) Hopefully, our coaches can come up with a game plan that schools the Seminole boys...as we certainly won't match their physicality & sheer athleticism.

Last edited:
Balboa is chopping the Russian down

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

As well as not being very bright. :) Hopefully, our coaches can come up with a game plan that schools the Seminole boys...as we certainly won't match their physicality & sheer athleticism.

We can match their physicality...but matching their athleticism won't happen. We have to play a near perfect game to even keep it respectable.

LIES!

The real Rocky:

rocky.jpg

Gotta love 'im--he's got a nose like 'Rome!

We can match their physicality...but matching their athleticism won't happen. We have to play a near perfect game to even keep it respectable.

By physicality, I wasn't referring to toughness, etc., but just pure stature. We were no match whatsoever for this team and if Jimbo really wanted to, FSU may have actually scored in excess of 80 points. Good thing he pulled his guys when he did, otherwise, I'm not sure mentally how our guys put an 80 something to 3 game past them, even with it only being one game against an elite opponent. At the end of the day, as an athlete and competitor, that's just difficult to swallow knowing how inferior you are to your peers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom