Roger Ayers shady call | Syracusefan.com

Roger Ayers shady call

Nothing like a good ole fashioned point shaving scandal! Heck if everyone else is getting bags of cash, why not the refs too? :rolleyes:

In yesteday's Nova-Creighton game he called a basket good at the end of the game that clearly wasn't and it swung the point spread result. Apparently he had an Iowa St. game on Monday with a similar result. Wasn't he the 2012 Elite 8 ref? Here's a discussion thread I found on SBRforum.com:

The ending of that Villanova game has me speechless. I could almost quit gambling

He was not on the floor for that Elite 8 job against OSU. The refs in that game were John Higgins, Mike Nance and Torn O'Neill. I still believe that game was fixed.

Its not that late. When the game is over like that, I can easily see how a ref loses his sharpness and doesn't care as much. If its hurt a few of us degenerates oh well.

The degenerates that took Villanova were lucky they got an OT to try win the game anyway.

NCCA pushed out an announcement that starting in the tourney all these plays would be reviewed for accuracy.