Roger Harriott | Syracusefan.com

Roger Harriott

wporange

Walk On
Just took the RB job at FAU. Already has verbals from some of his old U School players.

the RB coach that HCDM brought in initially. Then his wife got off the plane in syracuse and said see you later. At least that's what I remember. Then we got Wheatley.

the RB coach that HCDM brought in initially. Then his wife got off the plane in syracuse and said see you later. At least that's what I remember. Then we got Wheatley.
I could be wrong but wasn't Stan Drayton the first RB's coach under Marrone and then left for Florida, and if I remember correctly he was the reason why we had a shot at one of the top RB recruits Oku.

I could be wrong but wasn't Stan Drayton the first RB's coach under Marrone and then left for Florida, and if I remember correctly he was the reason why we had a shot at one of the top RB recruits Oku.

yep, my mistake. drayton first, then harriot. drayton was here for one year then went to florida. harriot was here two weeks. then wheat.

Anyone else go to that signing day recruiting function at manley right after Harriot was just hired? After Marrone's first year, Talk about deer in the headlights, He was a nice guy for sure but you could tell he was struggling a bit, it was 5 degrees outside, his wife was there, didn't look happy. He must have commented on how cold it was 5 times Moore was busting his balls, two days later he was gone. Like I said, Wheatley was a much better hire.

Anyone else go to that signing day recruiting function at manley right after Harriot was just hired? After Marrone's first year, Talk about deer in the headlights, He was a nice guy for sure but you could tell he was struggling a bit, it was 5 degrees outside, his wife was there, didn't look happy. He must have commented on how cold it was 5 times Moore was busting his balls, two days later he was gone. Like I said, Wheatley was a much better hire.

I was there. I think he was gone the next day. It worked out for everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom