Roland Williams | Syracusefan.com

Roland Williams

DoubleDee

All American
I’m at East High School in Rochester for my daughter’s volleyball tourney, and there’s a nice display case for Roland Williams. Thought I’d share.
91740D68-52D4-40F5-8414-0D4E2384E96F.jpeg

Thanks for posting. I graduated from East High, Class of 1982, which was about 12 years before Roland came thru. Hes a class act. The last time I saw him was at the Irondequoit Applebees, about 12 or 13 years ago. I told him I graduated from East and he told me about a class reunion that was covering all of the classes from the last 20 years.

I graduated from East in 2006. He maintained a great relationship with the school. He popped in multiple times a year and I was able to meet him a few times. He also donated the football stadium that was built around 2004ish. By far the best high school stadium in the city

I graduated from East in 2006. He maintained a great relationship with the school. He popped in multiple times a year and I was able to meet him a few times. He also donated the football stadium that was built around 2004ish. By far the best high school stadium in the city
It did look nice. Makes sense now.

Who were the PE teachers when you were there?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom