Roll Call For Louisville... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call For Louisville...

Have a must-go family event occurring Saturday afternoon on Long Island ... or I would be in 115 as usual :-(
The horror!

I will be walking from DeWitt. I'll have a little food and water, and a thermal blanket in case I'm forced to overnight at Westcott. 309 with me and my daugher, per usual! Already trash texting with my Louisville nephew.

Looking for the opinion of the bright people here. I have 4 great tickets to the game Saturday. However my brother (most likely his wife) scheduled my nieces 5th birthday party at 4pm Saturday. What? I already had to miss the Marquette game because of his son's birthday party and now this.

I am planning to go anyways but was just wondering if you guys thought that this would be a shitty move...what would you honestly do? FYI. They live near me so it's not like I can't see them anytime I want.

She'll have a 6th, 7th, 8th, etc...

Only one Senior Day for Scoop, Kris et al...

Yes, up from Va with my son (soph), in section opposite Cuse bench. We did this same game 2 yrs ago :-(. Expect better result.

The horror!

I will be walking from DeWitt. I'll have a little food and water, and a thermal blanket in case I'm forced to overnight at Westcott. 309 with me and my daugher, per usual! Already trash texting with my Louisville nephew.
The family black sheep. Everyone has someone in their family they aren't proud of.

Looking for the opinion of the bright people here. I have 4 great tickets to the game Saturday. However my brother (most likely his wife) scheduled my nieces 5th birthday party at 4pm Saturday. What? I already had to miss the Marquette game because of his son's birthday party and now this.

I am planning to go anyways but was just wondering if you guys thought that this would be a shitty move...what would you honestly do? FYI. They live near me so it's not like I can't see them anytime I want.
I agree with the other people on this board that your niece won't care or even remember, and a nice present will be sweet and sufficient. If your brother's wife has a problem with it, I don't know what to tell you. If she is even halfway sane, she will understand. If she doesn't, I feel a little sorry for your bro.

I agree with the other people on this board that your niece won't care or even remember, and a nice present will be sweet and sufficient. If your brother's wife has a problem with it, I don't know what to tell you. If she is even halfway sane, she will understand. If she doesn't, I feel a little sorry for your bro.

Well that's it...I am going. I am thinking I was just making it a bigger deal then it is...the sad thing is I was going to ask my bro to take one of my extra tickets...oh well, his loss is now my brother in-law's gain.

Student Section, front row. My last game at the Dome as a student. Decent chance of tears.

My take is if they were inconsiderate enough to schedule the party the same as game time, then you have a perfect right not to go to the party.

Student Section, front row. My last game at the Dome as a student. Decent chance of tears.
Congratulations on 4 great years, Black Knight. You really represented all of the students very well.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk.

When I am giving a standing ovation to the team, will be thinking of you as well. Great job in your time here and best of luck after school though I'm sure we will still see you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom