Roll Call for NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call for NC State

Hahaha you can't hate Balotelli, he's the man. Only a true boss burns his house down with fireworks and then drives around giving everyone high fives out of his convertible.
Balo is the master of the dramatic, yet apathetic goal celebration. Go City.

Hahaha you can't hate Balotelli, he's the man. Only a true boss burns his house down with fireworks and then drives around giving everyone high fives out of his convertible.
I actually like Balotelli, but as a Bayern fan I'll apologize for aiding in your dismissal from the CL.

Wow sounds like this might be a Villanova type crowd with a couple thousand Cuse fans. Sounds like a ton of people are going. Great job

Be there from ATL +1. Backyard Bistro pre-game. Seats in section 113 (I believe). Can't bloody wait.

Arrived this morning from Syracuse. Sunny and 65 degrees. Spoke with several nc state fans. Friendly & knowledgeable fan base. Several people advised us to get to the arena early. Security is slow when entering the RBC. My wife and I will be in section 113. Sounds like we will have a nice crowd.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Wow, there are a lot of us in 113. See you all at the Bistro!

This is why I preferred the ACC over the Big10...our alumni base and CNY transplants will travel really well throughout the league...BTW, I saw the Maryland game on briefly...they were playing FIU. It looked like the crowd for a USF or Rutgirls BB game.

Heading off to tailgate before the game. If anyone see's a 6'3 guy in a. orange 23 jersey and BoSox hat, stop and say hello!

Tell you what, y'all are representing solid down there. Surprised at how loud the pro-Cuse cheering is coming across on tv.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom