Roll Call Maui... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call Maui...

I couldn't wait. Found out at 19 weeks. Suspense has never been my thing.
The ultrasound tech gave it away in my opinion and it was confirmed that I was correct. He took a quick look and asked my wife if she wanted to know. Couldn't be there for that appt., but when she came back and told me, I said "it's obvious he's a boy, boyeeeeee". The quick look sort of gave it away.

I was able to name him. Get him gender specific clothes. Toys, sports apparel the whole 9. All he needs is some Taylor Mades and hes good to go.

And I got to paint the room appropriately before he came along.

Boy... I laid down the law (the only decision I get final say in), we had to find out.

Going forward, it'll be up to the wife if we find out.
You're in for it. My 14 month old thinks its funny to jump off the couch. Super fun.

After knowing the gender of our first, we decided we would be surprised by the second. But one quick look at the sonogram left no doubt.

After knowing the gender of our first, we decided we would be surprised by the second. But one quick look at the sonogram left no doubt.
It's a boy alright. And what a boy. ;)

I literally cannot formulate in my brain a more exciting vacation than combining one of the most beautiful places on Earth with SU hoops.
After arrival today and going to the condo I rented in Kanapali I have to agree it may be the most beautiful place on earth. While eating a fabulous meal at Leilani's on the beach, my wife, son and I watched a glorious sunset over Lanai with Molokai also in the distance, simply spectacular.

I'm not sure about terrible 2s. He is already throwing tantrums. Dressing him some days is like wrangling a cat.

Damn I was at the Royal Lahaina for a week last July with my family group of 18. Great trip and equally great beach! Wish I could be there now!

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk

tumblr_m59hk6fNCi1qj4b9to1_500.gif

I didnt find out for either one. Cant imagine finding out.

Yeah, but many people have a secret preference for one or the other. Why would you want to risk one of the potentially happiest days of your life being tinged even just a bit with disappointment that the child was not the sex you were hoping for?

Yeah, but many people have a secret preference for one or the other. Why would you want to risk one of the potentially happiest days of your life being tinged even just a bit with disappointment that the child was not the s e x you were hoping for?
Agree. A blessing regardless.

I've decided to watch the game with the photo album(s) from our honeymoon in my lap. It'll be the same, right?

I hope everyone who went has plans to stay at least 10 days to 2weeks. There is just so much to do, and so much to eat. Basketball will certainly cut into that time

PS: I found out the gender for 2 of my 3 babies. There are advantages either way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom