Roll Call Maui... | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call Maui...

weve had more threads asking whos going, than people going.

BillOrange and CTO seem to be the only 2.

too bad this wasnt 2005, for id have gone.

Agreed. Didn't know if it was 2 girls, 2 boys, or one of each. Didn't want to know. Funny though - my wife and I both knew it was 2 girls. Just KNEW.
Know who else didn't know... cavemen and Canadians. 21st century dudes... join me.

Jk.

To each their own. But I always intend to find out. We're planning for two more.

Know who else didn't know... cavemen and Canadians. 21st century dudes... join me.

Jk.

To each their own. But I always intend to find out. We're planning for two more.
To each his own. I just didn't want to know. Nothing to do with the 21st century at all. We could have known in a heartbeat. Or in my case, heartbeats. ;)

To each his own. I just didn't want to know. Nothing to do with the 21st century at all. We could have known in a heartbeat. Or in my case, heartbeats. ;)
I know, I was just looking to take a shot at Canadians and their 3rd world ways. My cousins chose not to find out... I lack discipline.

We waited to find out and i don't think I would do it any other way. Finding out early is like snooping for presents and finding them only to wait to play with them weeks later. 21st century is true though. Gotta have it immediately world is upon us only to get worse I would imagine. Pros/cons to everything I guess

Jk.

I wanted 6. Had 2 and immediately made the appointment to get snipped.

We waited to find out and i don't think I would do it any other way. Finding out early is like snooping for presents and finding them only to wait to play with them weeks later. 21st century is true though. Gotta have it immediately world is upon us only to get worse I would imagine. Pros/cons to everything I guess
I wouldn't liken it to that. I've once snooped for gifts and it ruined Christmas for me. I found out the sex of my unborn child and nothing was spoiled. The excitement didn't wear off. It was awesome. He is 14months and is easily my favorite thing in the world.

Finding out or not finding out doesn't matter cusefanatl, get ready for the best thing that ever happened to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom