Roll Call @ USC | Syracusefan.com

Roll Call @ USC

Pearl309

Hall of Fame
Who is going/where are you sitting? I'll be there in section 2, row 51. one of the, if not the worst seats in the house...

There. flying in from Ohio with wife and two boys. Sitting near you, but have to check the actual location.
Edit: section 2. Row 55

Flying out Friday morning. Meeting the parents in Salt Lake en route to LA after a short jaunt to Atlanta (thank you frequent flyer miles). Sitting in Section 3 I believe but fairly high up. Got them through the SUAthletics website. There will be 5 of us as we're sitting with the friends we're staying with who live in Redlands. Can't wait.

I'm flying out Friday morning -- sitting in Section 3.

Crazy excited to come back with a W and also to see the Song Girls :D

Who is going/where are you sitting? I'll be there in section 2, row 51. one of the, if not the worst seats in the house...
I'll be there, sitting with the Unversity party, wherever that is.

Flying out Thursday morning, sitting in Section 11 with lots of Trojan fans.

Where's everyone pre-gaming?

Section 3 (Alumni section) Row 69 Love to talk to all of you. I may have an extra ticket as well.

I shall be there +5...my big question concern is how the F to get there. Drive/Bus/Cab? Coming from West Hollywood. The SU alum shuttle is too far away

Section 2, row 22 seats 6-8. Going to the SoCal alumni/University tailgate pre-game.

Flying out Friday morning. Fellow alum living in Cali bought the tickets, and all I know is we are somewhere on the 35 yard line.

Section 3 (Alumni section) Row 69 Love to talk to all of you. I may have an extra ticket as well.
I think I'll be in Row 67. And if you know anyone else who needs a ticket we should have one as well. I'll be the college aged kid decked out in orange with my family.

I missed the tailgate cutoff. I was too late. So, I had to buy my tickets through USC. Crappy seats. Third tier and I have lousy eyes. I'll trade three for two if someone will let me get closer to the field.

Early Saturday flight out of 'Cuse. Arrive Noon LA time with my oldest son. Section 5, row 21. (Dodger game on Sunday; Disney on Monday)

Gettin there Friday afternoon. Have no idea where we're sitting yet. Staying downtown. I was told to rent a car as cabs are very expensive.

In Saturday AM...out Sunday afternoon.

44cuse

I'll be there in Section 13 with three others. Probably more at a tailgate that is TBD. Can't Wait!!!

Section 2 -- Row 65. I am heading up with the SU Alumni Association from San Diego on Saturday morning. Drinking on the bus, tailgating in the parking lot and drinking during the game. I will drink even more after the game if we lose. If we win, I will unconscious on the bus ride back to SD!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom