Ron artest is a thug | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ron artest is a thug

His interview after the game has some gems in it. My favorite is probably this "I dunked on Durant and Ibaka and just got real emotional and its unfortunate James had to get hit.....". LOL what are you talking about bro!? Lmao.

He's a piece of dung. Should be suspended for the rest of the season, playoffs included. And his name -- World Peace -- should be taken away.

Criminal. Artest is one screwed up person. You can see it in his eyes - there is a disconnection with reality. His mind is not in the present.

His life after the NBA is going to be a quick downward spiral. I think 3 years is the over/under between the date of his last game and the date of his death. Seriously.

Harden got some serious whiplash from that elbow. If you look at the replay where his back's to the camera his head almost looks like a bobble-head doll. His neck literally whiplashed sideways. Definite concussion.

I'll be surprised if he's back in the next week. That could have ended his career.

Artest should have been kicked out of the league in 04', and David Stern was too much of a pu$$y to pull the trigger. Yesterday just goes to show that you can change your name, but it doesn't change who you are. Once a POS, always a POS.

now we see just how serious the NBA is in protecting players; since this is a continual saga for Artest/Meta he needs to sit out the playoffs. Anything short of that sends the message that the NBA doesn't mean what it says; although nothing new there.

Bit of an over reaction... he got hit in the neck, but he holds his head. But he was obviously trying to elbow him.

Out of the playoffs, kicked out of the league...geeeezzzz you guys are pretty serious. I say suspend him for the first round of the playoffs. It was just a love tap ;)

Also Harden does like to annoy players. Hes known for being a pest. He went out of his way to be in Artest's way.

Bit of an over reaction... he got hit in the neck, but he holds his head. But he was obviously trying to elbow him.

He got hit right behind the ear. Classic concussion location. It was intentional and could change Harden's career as once you get a concussion you are more likely to get a reoccurance. If this was the player's first infraction he would be considered for leniency. With the Metta track record, he should be suspended for the rest of the season. The elbow was not only flagrent, it was dangerous.

Definitely got hit right behind the ear, a vulnerable spot. If Harden were faking he'd lay down on the ground and get up, then get back in the game. I don't think you sit the rest of the game and 2OT because you're faking an injury

And here is your moment of zen.

artest.jpg

Fouled on the dunk and hardin did create intended uneeded contact that got under his skin but Wow.
Way over the lines.

Look at it again, Harden was positioning himself for the inbounds pass. There is no way he created anything.

Out of the playoffs, kicked out of the league...geeeezzzz you guys are pretty serious. I say suspend him for the first round of the playoffs. It was just a love tap ;)

Also Harden does like to annoy players. Hes known for being a pest. He went out of his way to be in Artest's way.
Back_19e8d6_2526496.jpg

Over reaction; interesting that you seem to believe that anything goes and that the entire focus by sports on the concussion problem is overblown. I support we are each entitled to our opinions; fortunately you are not the head of the NBA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom