Ron Patterson gets cut | Syracusefan.com

Ron Patterson gets cut

orange79

Internet Sleuth
1661353_673960245999379_435084331_n.jpg

Funny. But I guessed that the post would be about his hair. I'm just clairvoyant, I guess. Or maybe I just have a weird sense of humor

cto said:
Funny. But I guessed that the post would be about his hair. I'm just clairvoyant, I guess. Or maybe I just have a weird sense of humor

He tweeted last week about getting a haircut when he got back to Syracuse.

And maybe you were sitting in the chair next to Bus at the time with your cooler...:)

Had my fingers crossed that the story did not involve a mohel

I've had it with this gig .. going back to my old job.
Yeah .. what-cha gonna be do-in?
Large mammal mohel at the county zoo .. the pay stinks but the tips are REALLY big.

CJ posted another video of him cutting off the last of Ron's dreads. I like seeing the team having fun and hanging out. Such a great group of guys and great chemistry.
Perhaps a little practice for doing the honors in April in Arlington.

SUAD is selling 1/4 inch pieces of his dreads for 50 cents each

Do they come with a certificate of authenticity? I could see that as a worthy long term investment if he ever gets any PT.

moqui said:
SUAD is selling 1/4 inch pieces of his dreads for 50 cents each

It was posted on the athletics website, taken down after it went viral on twitter when it was announced the school was under investigation. The website then sold the pieces as official Syracuse memorabilia with no name attached to them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom