Root for ND? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Root for ND?

Xtreme, this BE crew is a good crew. Dennis Hennigan the ref lives in Syracuse and is an attorney he is a good ref. We didn't get this crew 1 time this year. Which probably makes some sense as to why we had some poorly officiated Big East games.

Why is that "more of a reason to root for USC" Sorry, I don't get it.
Your ND friends insulting the team you root for, "humor me." Last time I checked Syracuse has a .500 record against those worthless Irish.

Go USC. Ohio State AP champs, not that I'm a Buckeye fan it's just that college football is so messed up it deserves to have a champion that is on probation.

Go USC. Ohio State AP champs, not that I'm a Buckeye fan it's just that college football is so messed up it deserves to have a champion that is on probation.

You must not have any Ohio State friends. They make the fans of (insert any school's name except maybe VT) seem very tolerable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nope. Way too many so called SU bball/ND football fans in Upstate NY. I'm rooting for USC just to spite them all!

It's amazing that dynamic exists, but it does. I say, if you want ND football(even though the local team SU owns them), then you have to root for ND hoops too.

These people are the absolute worst. They should bring back stocks at the public square and charge a dollar to throw a snowball.

Ishaq has put on some solid muscle mass since his recruitment. He is going to fill out into one really solid football player,

Thoughts on ND win:

-I think the ND fanbase is about to show the kind of ratings a true "national" team can get. If ND joins a conference as a full member, you damn well better believe they're looking to go in as a boss.....not just a member.

- as disappointing as it was that Ishaq went to the Irish, you can't blame the kid one bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom