Rot in hell UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rot in hell UNC

So SU takes more 3's--and shoots even fewer FT's.

What’s more controllable? UNC getting more free throws, or Joe saving the ball under the opponents basket up one?

If you’re not making an officiating point and I’m just obtuse then I apologize.

What’s more controllable? UNC getting more free throws, or Joe saving the ball under the opponents basket up one?

If you’re not making an officiating point and I’m just obtuse then I apologize.
Maybe if the FT's were more equitable, those 2 points mean nothing.

I’ve never heard people cry about refs more than the two UNC fans sitting behind me last night. They got mad when I started making fun of them by pointing out the foul count was 2:1 in UNC’s favor every time there was a whistle.

Asked them if UNC had ever lost a game on their own or if it was always the ref’s fault and their dumbazzes were speechless that somebody would talk back to them. Turned around with a minute left to tell them to enjoy the NIT and they had already ran away.

I’d much rather have UConn fans berate me for two hours than have to listen to these idiots cry endlessly.

I’ve never heard people cry about refs more than the two UNC fans sitting behind me last night. They got mad when I started making fun of them by pointing out the foul count was 2:1 in UNC’s favor every time there was a whistle.

Asked them if UNC had ever lost a game on their own or if it was always the ref’s fault and their dumbazzes were speechless that somebody would talk back to them. Turned around with a minute left to tell them to enjoy the NIT and they had already ran away.

I’d much rather have UConn fans berate me for two hours than have to listen to these idiots cry endlessly.
Do you ever work? You go to more road games than anyone on the board. I’m jealous.

Do you ever work? You go to more road games than anyone on the board. I’m jealous.
I’m working for my mother who is also a big fan until I’m admitted to practice so my boss is asking me to take time off to go to games instead of the other way around. Pretty sweet setup for the time being. Lol

And my younger brother is a Dook fan (to piss me off and it works) so ACCT has become an annual family vacation.

I’m working for my mother who is also a big fan until I’m admitted to practice so my boss is asking me to take time off to go to games instead of the other way around. Pretty sweet setup for the time being. Lol

And my younger brother is a Dook fan (to piss me off and it works) so ACCT has become an annual family vacation.
Ugh. Sorry about your bro. Mine only calls me after Cuse losses if it makes you feel any better. We’ve spoken quite a bit more the past few years.

WOW...seems like he has been around for years! Looked up his age. Turned 23 this past week!
He basically sat on the bench in the second-round game of the 2020 ACC Tourney, when SU whomped the Heels by about 25, JGIII had a very good game, although he may have made only 1 FG. Dolezaj and Sidibe dominated against UNC's usual horde of bigs. And Jesse was also a seldom-used frosh.

WOW...seems like he has been around for years! Looked up his age. Turned 23 this past week!

Oh wow.. I thought he was a 5th year already. Assume that he does tbh... which is fine by me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom