• Iommi

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • MountainCuse

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Guys please pick one winner of each team. Also see my message in the main thread. Keep your negative opinions of posters to yourself or this disappears.

funny-campaign-slogans.jpg

I just still can't believe this tournament is real. It's awesome, but it's going to have either a really good ending or, you know. That should definitely be a poll!

Hey, who voted for the weird thread poll that got nuked since you had to make each poster in a matchup the winner? I voted and the results were tied, which was to be expected. You know it was a lot of fun.

iommi said:
I want to post the classic Alice Cooper video for "Elected," but isn't posting videos like that when they are not SU-related frowned upon?

True. Well, I do have cuse in my screen name so that's got to count for on-topicness votes, right?

Post it

The original Alice Cooper BAND was the absolute best. If you haven't checked them out, do yourself a favor...start with Love It To Death, Killer and Billion Dollar Babies...all classic rock albums.

Last edited:
What if you don't like any of them?

I suppose you just abstain and move on to the next matchup. Or just like when you vote for the pres you just go with who you think might screw you less.

The original Alice Cooper BAND was the absolute best. If you haven't checked them out, do yourself a favor...start with Love It To Death, Killer and Billion Dollar Babies...all classic rock albums.
Absolute killer (no pun intended, ha!) band. I never got into AC's theatrical-horror schtick but his band on those first few records was just an absolute powerhouse. Love it to Death remains my fave.

Absolute killer (no pun intended, ha!) band. I never got into AC's theatrical-horror schtick but his band on those first few records was just an absolute powerhouse. Love it to Death remains my fave.

Check out the video Good To See You Again...it's the original band in 1972 concert...it included a Benny Hill style movie plot but you can watch just the concert as a DVD option...absolutely ripping...they open with Hello, Hooray and it's an amazing document of a very underrated BAND. Drummer Neal Smith was a beast with an original sound and style. Smith was friends with Keith Moon and they used to always try to top one another as far as who had the most pieces of their drum setup.

Last edited:
should i hold whispers and Stealth side info until after the final vote...hey anyone hook up the WWE network...whatcha think?

It's Good to be 'Cuse!! The Order of the 'Cuse Orange..

should i hold whispers and Stealth side info until after the final vote...hey anyone hook up the WWE network...whatcha think?

If it's basketball related, please spill the beans.

MSOrange said:
In case I haven't mentioned it, I'm very willing to accept bribes for my vote :)

I'm going to need to pull something out of my sleeve to beat iommi, so here goes nothing.

A vote for mountaincuse would bring about:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140311_210751.png
    ForumRunner_20140311_210751.png
    277.4 KB · Views: 57

I've got the WWE Network and I watch it with my Roku. It was very buggy the first few days but it's much better now...it's a great bargain...rumor is they are going to raise the price to $11.99, probably next year. I've watched the Legends round tables, NXT (which is awesome)... And Wrestlemania's 1-5. I'm going to watch them all in order.

iommi said:
I've got the WWE Network and I watch it with my Roku. It was very buggy the first few days but it's much better now...it's a great bargain...rumor is they are going to raise the price to $11.99, probably next year. I've watched the Legends round tables, NXT (which is awesome)... And Wrestlemania's 1-5. I'm going to watch them all in order.

I may have to get this, all the wrestlemanias in order sounds awesome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom