Round 16 Second set of play in games - Games in progress | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Round 16 Second set of play in games - Games in progress

Pick the winner of each game Flacusian vs Edowd / Iommi vs MoutainCuse

• Flacusian

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • Edowd

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • Iommi

Votes: 35 42.7%
  • MountainCuse

Votes: 25 30.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iommi said:
Come on, dude...You're a great poster...win on your own merits. ;)

Hey, go check my history crap like that is all I got!

It's slipping away, that is like slapping on the full court press to try and stay alive

Last edited:
Check out the video Good To See You Again...it's the original band in 1972 concert...it included a Benny Hill style movie plot but you can watch just the concert as a DVD option...absolutely ripping...they open with Hello, Hooray and it's an amazing document of a very underrated BAND. Drummer Neal Smith was a beast with an original sound and style. Smith was friends with Keith Moon and they used to always try to top one another as far as who had the most pieces of their drum setup.
You know, I have seen parts of that - yeah, great concert and video. Didn't know that about Smith/Moon being friends - I can believe it though, the way they both played like maniacs.

You know, I have seen parts of that - yeah, great concert and video. Didn't know that about Smith/Moon being friends - I can believe it though, the way they both played like maniacs.

yeah the Alice Cooper Band and Moon were friends because of their drinking...Alice was in the famed Hollywood Vampires drinking gang with Moonie, Lennon, Harry Nilsson, Elton John...they used to hold court at the Rainbow and there's a big tribute to them in the back room downstairs.

yeah the Alice Cooper Band and Moon were friends because of their drinking...Alice was in the famed Hollywood Vampires drinking gang with Moonie, Lennon, Harry Nilsson, Elton John...they used to hold court at the Rainbow and there's a big tribute to them in the back room downstairs.
2014-03-11_2033.png

iommi mountaincuse
Question. How many times have you refreshed this page? Even I have a few times already, so don't be bashful. ;)
Rest well tonight, fellas!

I'll be honest...I've checked it maybe once an hour...it's mostly because of the Alice Cooper stuff...and then I've also glanced at the scoreboard. It's a good fun battle.

I just want to tie up the Alice Cooper stuff. My avatar pic is Sabbath at their show at The Whisky on one of their very early tours...they decided to celebrate being at The Whisky and America and wear tuxes...In that Alice Cooper video, Good To See You Again,the band also wears tuxes for a production number in the beginning.

It all ties together...

But I digress... Wait, why did I post this nonsense?

iommi said:
I just want to tie up the Alice Cooper stuff. My avatar pic is Sabbath at their show at The Whisky on one of their very early tours...they decided to celebrate being at The Whisky and America and wear tuxes...In that Alice Cooper video, Good To See You Again,the band also wears tuxes for a production number in the beginning.

It all ties together...

It really ties the thread together Dude.

tee1222 said:
iommi mountaincuse
Question. How many times have you refreshed this page? Even I have a few times already, so don't be bashful. ;)
Rest well tonight, fellas!

I was for a while, but I'm taking a certification exam online right now so I'm preoccupied.

Didn't even check the poll before posting this, I'm scared to...

Plus, we'll battle only to get teabagged by Jake like Hak is doing to Ivy in his avatar.

Last edited:

It all ties together...

that's awesome.
(meant to comment on your avatar earlier, as I've never seen that pic before and absolutely love it)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom