RSVP Thread for the final 2023 Fine Lot Tailgate | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RSVP Thread for the final 2023 Fine Lot Tailgate

Busy times for Syracuse Football with the end of the Dino Babers era and a bowl game on the line. Please join us Sat for the last SyraCruz/Fine Lot tailgate of the year. We will have Two four star lax freshman joining us to talk SU lax and mingle. Below is the outstanding menu for Sat, feel free to reach out to me with any questions. Thanks!

Hot Dogs
Cooneys
Cheeseburgers
Smoked Mac and cheese
Pulled Pork
Loaded tot Casserole
Ham and Swiss sliders
Honey Chipotle chicken
Tortellini with sausage
Heart attack on a plate pasta dish
Desserts pending
Put me down for 3 please

6 Adults + 2 Kids Numbers maybe slightly less depending on the weather and the Kid tolerance. Working on getting some Treehouse!
Looks like I am down to 5 Adults 2 Kids. One has to leave early to beat the rush driving back down south... I will bring some treehouse... At least half a case of various. My brother in law brought a bunch.

Hello folks, newcomer to this tailgate from Canada here. Hoping to join with 2 please. Will need to review a hotdog!
JRHEETER will be your point of contact. OburgOrange will be able to talk Canadian to you. He is fluent lol

Seriously...ask for JeremyCuse he'll pull a coney and a German frank off the grill for your taste test. Going to be chilly on Saturday so they'll die quickly in the pans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom