Rules question | Syracusefan.com

Rules question

ROCcuse

2nd String
Why was the out of bounds call when Ennis tried to feed CJ down low near the end of OT reviewable, while the out of bounds call when BC's Anderson fell down while trying to dribble in the post and "threw the ball off of CJ"* was not reviewed or was not reviewable?

Did the latter play occur outside of a certain time range, like under 1 minute?

*CJ did absolutely not touch that ball

Last edited:
I think the primary reason was nobody in the building had any freaking clue who that ball was off of. Meanwhile the official was positive Fair touched it. CJ never argued, so I assume he did knick it.

Thanks for confirming. I thought so too, just wasn't positive. Really want an explanation.

I think the primary reason was nobody in the building had any freaking clue who that ball was off of. Meanwhile the official was positive Fair touched it. CJ never argued, so I assume he did knick it.

I see. I thought from the replay it was clear that CJ didn't get ball, but probs got Anderson's arm/hand after he had thrown it. Still think it should have been reviewed if it did not occur outside of some allowed "reviewable" time.

i can't figure out what takes so long. refs had to have watched that what 30 times? they should get 1 look tops at every angle and then call it!

Why was the out of bounds call when Ennis tried to feed CJ down low near the end of OT reviewable, while the out of bounds call when BC's Anderson fell down while trying to dribble in the post and "threw the ball off of CJ"* was not reviewed or was not reviewable?

Did the latter play occur outside of a certain time range, like under 1 minute?

*CJ did absolutely not touch that ball

Eh, why did they not give him the timeout he signaled for?? Why didn't they call the foul when Hanlon grabbed Ennis around the waist before he handed the ball off to Cooney for the last shot?

Because Karl Hess was in the building, and strange things happen when Hess is around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom