*RUMOR: Jake, CTO being courted by ScoutFriars.com* | Syracusefan.com

*RUMOR: Jake, CTO being courted by ScoutFriars.com*

MadNY3

All American
Just a moment of silliness as we embark upon months of intestine-churning developments.

Phenomenal timing by the leakers.

As much as we like them those two must serve their punishment for the crimes they've committed. Hopefully it won't last too long and we can move forward with new mods that can continue the success of Syracusefan.com.

Just a moment of silliness as we embark upon months of intestine-churning developments.

Phenomenal timing by the leakers.
I can't deal with anymore rumors. Intestine-churning is right. I just had my own episode. I went on Time Warner's website to find out what channel TruTV HD was and it wasn't showing any. I wonder how old that info was. I had to find it the old fashioned way, but felt much better afterwards. Would CTO be able to handle Cuse, Providence and Yukon. That's a lot of drama.

I'm being recruited by several websites. Right now they are all equal and I have no leader. However, I have three baseball caps on my desk and I will announce my choice by simultaneously picking a hat and hitting send on my twitter account.

I'm being recruited by several websites. Right now they are all equal and I have no leader. However, I have three baseball caps on my desk and I will announce my choice by simultaneously picking a hat and hitting send on my twitter account.
I guess the payside will have to up the ante.
don-t-go-and-leave-me.png

Waiting for somebody to buy you a tractor? :p

My sources have Jake going to Georgetown

Well he does donate to their basketball program.

Sent using my Commodore 64

My question: will they pull a Marrone when they leave and will Bees, Marsh, Francis, OE, Rocco, DCcuse, Paulie Peppas, Arbitrage, etc. all be swayed to join them?

Well I heard that the infamous street internet agent, County Wide Cherie has brokered a great deal for Jake.

Interesting...I always pegged you as the type who would have the logo shaved into your hair!

Interesting...I always pegged you as the type who would have the logo shaved into your hair!
he's got a mullet

and guess what agent got him his first gig

MV5BMTE5NDgxNzU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODQ4ODE3._V1_SX214_.jpg
MV5BMjA1Mjk5OTAzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjM4ODE3._V1_SY105_CR26,0,105,105_.jpg

I heard you were calling ESPN to have a 1 hour sit down to discuss the move? Primetime.

Jake will be taking his talents to......

I am sought by every fan site that hates Syracuse athletics.

Somehow, they think I am good juju for them...

So the Syracuse cap you wear to mow your lawn means nothing? Just a gift, right? ;)

I think that instead of shaving it into your hair, you should get a tatoo somewhere unseen, and then reveal it!!! For ex. on your back and then pull off your shirt, or we could get more revealing, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom