RU's new Nike Unis | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RU's new Nike Unis

I like that the numbers are designed to look like sword handles (or whatever that medeival thing is).

Seems like a good balance of modernizing the style without it being Oregon or Maryland-level ridiculous.

SmokeMirrors.jpg

New uniforms seem desperate to me.

When I think of Oklahoma, or Nebraska or Michigan or the whole rest of the college football establishment, changes in uniforms isn't something that springs to mind.

Our big change was under Maloney in the 1970's ... and it was a deperate ploy.

Nahhh, just about every program in America has donned a unique uniform for some reason or another over the pas few years. Be it throwbacks, combats, or just new designs.

They're just uniforms, no reason not to have some fun with 'em.

Would love to see the school go away from the hard navy and towards the blue the Knicks wear now with our bright orange.. Would further align us as NY's team..

Being that the main Su edu page and SU Athletics page have gone to a black/grey/orange color scheme, it wouldnt suprise me to see the same colors in our new unis. Okie State style. Id actually like to see us go with a matte orange helmet, that would be pretty cool
New-Oklahoma-State-Uniforms_display_image.png

nike-unveils-new-oklahoma-state-football-uniforms-13.jpg

Rutgers Hoping New Football Unis Impact Recruiting

Can new Nike football uniforms help impact recruiting at Rutgers?

Head coach Kyle Flood and the players believe they can.

“I think it will be easy for recruits to recognize us,” Rutgers senior defensive tackleScott Vallone told SNY.tv at the SNY studios when the uniforms were unveiled. “It will be a distinct look that incorporates a Scarlet Knight and battle ‘scars.’ I think it will be something that people will be able to identify us with and that will be a very positive thing for recruiting.”

You gotta watch the video. Ridiculous.

I like those unis, but to say that people will identify Rutgers by those unis is silly. They look similar to a dozen other D1 teams. Off the top of my head, Cincy, UNLV, Fresno St...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom