Rushing the Field | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rushing the Field

I left with like 15 seconds left. That’ll learn me

Reminder that Clemson storms the field every single game so if they get lucky and beat us next week expect that to happen.

If we beat ND and FSU, I say they should rush the field for those too!!

*some students stormed the court when we beat Rutgers the year we won the championship in hoops….it’s not that serious and often has little to do with the opponent.

Geez- this has to be the most inane, perenially dumb argument ever made. Why do old fart purists feel the need to sit back and try to dictate what college kids should do at a sporting event? I mean, next thing you know, those whippersnappers, they'll start w/ the dancing and carousing, and twerking, and lord knows what else! Harumph, harumph!!

Geez- this has to be the most inane, perenially dumb argument ever made. Why do old fart purists feel the need to sit back and try to dictate what college kids should do at a sporting event? I mean, next thing you know, those whippersnappers, they'll start w/ the dancing and carousing, and twerking, and lord knows what else! Harumph, harumph!!
You rush the field today, soon you’ll be doing the knockout game and jenkem.

They all seemed to enjoy it, embrace the moment. As Coach Mac would say..."It was beautiful.".

I think fans should rush the field during the game. Call me old school.

Rush the field to help properly spot the ball for the refs on or help them find and throw their flags that they seemed to forget about for most on the first half? I approve

We tried to from 332 but event staff blocked us at the stairway. We missed it by like 20 seconds.

You picked the wrong section to go to lol

After a couple minutes they put the steps out so you could literally walk on to the field

Over under on broken ankles / legs is set at 2.

No issues with the field storming. Loved it. Bet the recruits did too.

Saw a lot of the recruits on the field loving it and having a good time

Wins like last night are program defining wins and will help elevate us back up to the level we belong at.

6-0 is absolutely huge, we’ve already made a bowl. The rest of this season is gravy.

Storming the field for the first 6-0 start in forever and being bowl bound is a no brainer and all the players loved it.

It was a moment for Syracuse last night and we all deserved it

Y’all see Jon Bol Ajak with a football helmet dancing around on the field during the post game interview with Mikel? Having the time of his life
He’s been a staple at football games

Attachments

• DA81A0D9-D791-4814-A3DD-85859526F93F.jpeg
    DA81A0D9-D791-4814-A3DD-85859526F93F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
There the same losers that kept killing the wave last night . I WILL not rest until the WAVE is FULFILLED lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom