Rushing the Field | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rushing the Field

There the same losers that kept killing the wave last night . I WILL not rest until the WAVE is FULFILLED lol.

The wave was being killed because y’all were doing it while we were on offense….at a critical time during the game.

Need to allow the offense to focus, to execute well and hear the play changes etc

Yeah, I’ve done it twice before… certainly no gripe with it. The question becomes - how many times will we do it this year?
Doesn't Clemson do it for like every game? If it's good enough for Clemson, then it's good enough for us.

The wave was being killed because y’all were doing it while we were on offense….at a critical time during the game.

Need to allow the offense to focus, to execute well and hear the play changes etc
We were doing it well before that during the break, bunch of grinches over there kept sitting with there arms crossed. Therefore we continued it. One full circle was all that was needed .

We were doing it well before that during the break, bunch of grinches over there kept sitting with there arms crossed. Therefore we continued it. One full circle was all that was needed

the wave was being started when it was 17-6 and NC st was in the red zone.. thats night a time to do a wave.

My cousin is a freshman and he got to do something I never could in my four years (three with McNabb at QB).

Well, if you went to college for 5 years like normal people, you would have rushed the field twice in 1998.

Miami game was more of an invitation by the players to come on the field and celebrate with them.

Over under on broken ankles / legs is set at 2.

No issues with the field storming. Loved it. Bet the recruits did too.
Good guess. Just heard from a friend at Crouse: “Ummmm smart not to storm the field. Crouse had two broken legs and a bunch of other stuff.”

Good guess. Just heard from a friend at Crouse: “Ummmm smart not to storm the field. Crouse had two broken legs and a bunch of other stuff.”
We stormed the court after beating Georgetown to (supposedly) punch our ticket in 2007 (if I recall correctly). The people in front of me tripped, and I tried not to trample them and thus got pushed over and mildly trampled myself.

I sought treatment for my injuries at Chucks.

Luckily it was nothing (sprained ankle, banged up knees) a few shots couldn't fix.

There were young kids running out there from the opposite side of the field. Heading straight towards the thick of things. That was actually scary to watch. Hope none of them got hurt. Short, young kids could be very difficult to see and notice if you’re out there drunk and going nuts, and not expecting to have 8 year olds suddenly near you.

We were going to rush the field but I couldn’t figure out how to get the Walker over the railing….and it would have been more like shuffling the field.
Cut 'em some slack. Older "dudes" have suffered since before our students were zygotes. Geez... most were toddlers when Robbo went a coachin'.

As
Kool Aid had a near pick 6 that would have put them up 2 scores but UT was gifted a BS pass interference. Bama missed a FG with 20 seconds left and they got enough yards to get an attempt off.

I wish Missou had taken down UGA so we could potentially have a 4 team playoff without those two.
PI is called, it was PI

If you watched an epic sports moment live, then you get to rush the field if you want. I wouldn’t tear down your own goddamn goalposts, but have a good time nevertheless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom