Rutgers-Army attendance at Yankee Stadium | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers-Army attendance at Yankee Stadium

OrangeCrush22

All Conference
New York City's College Team brought a whopping 30,028 fans to Yankee Stadium. Hilariously enough their opponent is also very close to New York City.

Syracuse-Kansas State had 38,274 in attendance. With neither team being "close" to New York City.

New York City's College Team brought a whopping 30,028 fans to Yankee Stadium. Hilariously enough their opponent is also very close to New York City.

Syracuse-Kansas State had 38,274 in attendance. With neither team being "close" to New York City.

rutgers had about 5-7K there. Terrible considering they are so close. Frauds.

I was reading on one of the Rutgers boards a report from a Snooki fan who had attended the game. He claimed that at least 95% of the people he saw in the stands were wearing red. He didn't say whether he was color blind or not.

I don't think there is a fan base that uses the internet to talk so much crap and yet does nothing to support their team in real life. They live in a very delusional world in their mothers basement.

I was on the sidelines for the Pinstripe. It was a lot colder that day than Saturday and we still outdrew them.

There were about 18,000 Rutgers fans in attendance. Not sure where you got your information from.

If true, that is still flat-out TERRIBLE. But anybody who lives around here would expect nothing else. I still, to this day, have never met a Rutgers fan.