Rutgers Cancelling Classes | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Cancelling Classes

In-season practices and home and away games will continue to be held, with the following significant restrictions:

Effective immediately, only student-athletes, coaches, essential personnel, officials, credentialed media and a limited number of family members of the competing teams will be permitted to attend games, until at least April 10;

In-season practices and home and away games will continue to be held, with the following significant restrictions:

Effective immediately, only student-athletes, coaches, essential personnel, officials, credentialed media and a limited number of family members of the competing teams will be permitted to attend games, until at least April 10;

Ivy league could learn from what Maryland is doing. Now this makes sense.

The Big Ten Conference announced this evening that beginning Thursday, March 12, 2020, attendance at all Big Ten Men’s Basketball Tournament games will be limited to student-athletes, coaches, event staff, essential team and Conference staff, TV network partners, credentialed media, and immediate family members of the participating teams.

Additionally, all further Big Ten Conference winter and spring sport competitions, including championship/tournament events, will also be limited to student-athletes, coaches, event staff, essential team and Conference staff, TV network partners, credentialed media, and immediate family members of the participating teams.

I'm starting to think that CNS may be friends and family only.

I'm starting to think that CNS may be friends and family only.

I can almost guarantee there will be no games at CNS. It’s just a matter of time before the season is canceled.

PedState moved to online classes
D2 school in my town is extending spring break till end of March
Honestly I see no reason not to just do online classes the rest of the semester for all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom