Rutgers Could Be In Trouble | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Could Be In Trouble

mantonio

Starter
A source has reported that Notre Dame said they are looking to the ACC for membership.

The ACC would then more likely pick up UCONN as the last member...

I've seen that posted on twitter but I haven't seen a reliable source yet

If Notre Dame is really on board, I would make a play for Penn State, then I would go after Rutgers if PSU rejects the invite. Boston College would be totally against UConn.

ru will be in either the big10 or acc probably the big 10

they could get into the b10 and make money but they would get eaten alive and fall below NW levels. PSU has had issues competing rutgers would have it worse and they are farther away as well.

I am deadset against Rutgers. They are,have and bring nothing but big mouths with nothing to back anything up.I would take Seon Hall over them bums from NJ.

I don't see the Big 10 adding another "Northwestern" to their conference. I think the Big 10 stays at 14 and calls it a day to be honest.

So they are gonna add Rutgers (which doesn't do anything for them) then be forced to add another school which probably does even LESS for them. Don't see it!

If Notre Dame is really on board, I would make a play for Penn State, then I would go after Rutgers if PSU rejects the invite. Boston College would be totally against UConn.
If ND moves to the ACC, the league doesn't need Rutgers, as the Irish are much more able to "deliver" the Big Apple market than RU could.

The only problem with ND is that they will insist on keeping their NBC contract and limit the number of conference FB games they have to play. every year (to 4). I say screw em and let them see if they can get the B1G to agree to that BS (which they won't) or stay independent.

Grab UConn and WVU and be done. The Girls bring zip to the table. Let Delaney smoke that crack if he's dumb enough.

The only problem with ND is that they will insist on keeping their NBC contract and limit the number of conference FB games they have to play. every year (to 4). I say screw em and let them see if they can get the B1G to agree to that BS (which they won't) or stay independent.

Grab UConn and WVU and be done. The Girls bring zip to the table. Let Delaney smoke that crack if he's dumb enough.
Grab WVU and L'Ville and be done with it.UCONN and RU in the Big Leftover would kill their recruiting and help ours imo.