Rutgers delivers the season springboard win for their fans, that Cuse could not do | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers delivers the season springboard win for their fans, that Cuse could not do

That run by Monongai from deep from their zone where he ran dudes over was beastly. If they had a decent/good QB, they would be dangerous.

Really doesn’t matter. They haven’t lost. Solid team…..as much as I hate it. (Many of their fans are also Mets fans and I’m Braves all the way). So I’m not rooting for them.
I love the transference! Haha! Yankees fan here. I want the Syracuse Mets to succeed as a team because it's good for the community, buy I won't be caught dead wearing any Syracuse Mets gear. I wish they went by some other name than Mets so I could consider it.

I do have a pretty cool looking Salt City hat that the team will wear, but I only bought it because it doesn't say Mets anywhere on it.

Fans are weird, man.

They will struggle to win another game. That said I don't get shots at their schedule. It looks like a gauntlet compared to ours.

Cuse has a ranked win this month.

Rutty hasn't had one in over 10 years.

Love the nervous twitching.

R won AT VPI and beat a team who played for the NC last year.

Cuse beat GaTech whose signature win is Fla state and stay with me here….LOST AT HOME to Stanford, a team who LOST AT HOME to TCU.

I love the transference! Haha! Yankees fan here. I want the Syracuse Mets to succeed as a team because it's good for the community, buy I won't be caught dead wearing any Syracuse Mets gear. I wish they went by some other name than Mets so I could consider it.

I do have a pretty cool looking Salt City hat that the team will wear, but I only bought it because it doesn't say Mets anywhere on it.

Fans are weird, man.
Did you wear Chiefs or SkyChiefs gear?

Rutgers is definitely doing things which pains me. What I will say is that they gave up 500+ yards of offense and Wash kicker missed three field goals.

But... they've taken their opportunity well.

Rutgers is definitely doing things which pains me. What I will say is that they gave up 500+ yards of offense and Wash kicker missed three field goals.

But... they've taken their opportunity well.
And that sums up most football.

Rutgers is also in year 4 or 5 of Schiano and we’re in year 1. They were supposed to be good this year with a favorable B1G schedule and a dark horse B1G championship game contender.

Amazing comparing a guy who’s been a head coach for 3 games versus a guy who has been doing it for 25 years.

Cuse beat GaTech whose signature win is Fla state and stay with me here….LOST AT HOME to Stanford, a team who LOST AT HOME to TCU.
Washington’s red zone play calls were terrible. Their field goal kicker missed 3. Washington over 500 yards, only 18 points. 14 of Rutgers 21 points were direct result of gifts by the referee. (Face mask that clearly wasn’t and the player stepping on the field to celebrate too early)

everyone remembers the last time we played them, the fumble on their 5 yard line that wasn’t a fumble, that changed the momentum of the game. Rutgers got those “Breaks“ all game long last night.

because this was Friday night on national TV vs “Washington”, this will go on their Mt Rushmore of wins along with Louisville 20 years ago, the Miami bowl win vs Miami's 2nd team, and a win versus the worst Michigan team in 100 years.

look at Rutgers history, they literally have never, ever, ever had a marquee win. (Top 10 win vs football royalty).

sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good, but that does not mean they’re good.

So in other words you are just trolling, but there really is no “nervous twitching”.

They will struggle to win another game. That said I don't get shots at their schedule. It looks like a gauntlet compared to ours.
They avoid the best four teams in the conference,that’s a joke.

No excuses.

Win till Miami.
So Rutgers is 4-0 for the first time in 10 years and that’s important?

SU did that 3 times in the last six seasons.

They gad their first winning season last year since at least 2015, going 7-6. Before that 2-10, 4-8, 1-11, 2-10, 3-6 (Covid), 5-8, 4-8

F‘ off with that nonsense.

1727535715056.gif

So Rutgers is 4-0 for the first time in 10 years and that’s important?

SU did that 3 times in the last six seasons.

They gad their first winning season last year since at least 2015, going 7-6. Before that 2-10, 4-8, 1-11, 2-10, 3-6 (Covid), 5-8, 4-8

F‘ off with that nonsense.
Merely making the point that LAST NIGHT, they didn’t piss in their own bowl of soup and went out and won a game they should’ve won at home, unlike Syracuse last week.

Interpret that as you will.

Feel free to “F off with that nonsense” after you unbunch your panties.

Merely making the point that LAST NIGHT, they didn’t piss in their own bowl of soup and went out and won a game they should’ve won at home, unlike Syracuse last week.

Interpret that as you will.

Feel free to “F off with that nonsense” after you unbunch your panties.
You are the messenger of unbidden news. You are suffering the consequences commensurately.

Not going to hate. They look good. Amazing how they can run the ball with a stacked box almost every down . Usually want as many NE teams down as possible for SU to succeed. Last time we were really good Rutgers was less than irrelevant, BC not good, Pitt not good. All those programs are solid and improving right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom