Rutgers Game... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are a horrible football team!! I’m sorry but I don’t think Dino is the answer at all!!! I am venting yes and I will always cheer for the Orange!

Let's give Garrett plenty of time against Albany to get into a rhythm but today isn't the day. Tommy is the senior, this is his team, it's his game to win or lose.
I like this idea

Big sack!!
Michael Scott GIF by Giphy QA

it’s a 3rd and 10 backed up inside our 10. It’s a safe play call that can still get a first down. Saw mcnabb and Marvin graves make lots of them. Guys need to block
These safe play calls are really getting us up and down the field, we should be worried about losing gilbert after this year.

I’m all about using the QBs that give best chance but of all the times to swap? Idk I just don’t get it.
Right? If anything, it seems like bringing in Schrader inside their 10 (if we ever get there again) might be the move, for the added running threat. Way down on our end of the field? Twice in a row? When TD was actually doing pretty well? Ehhh

I have absolutely no idea how you watch Devito's play the first few drives of the game and think he was the issue. Our offense was moving the ball at will.
The offense is so incompetent from a coaching standpoint it’s impossible to figure out where to even start.

We're all missing the bigger picture here... I don't think either of these QBs will thrive with this play calling. It's been atrocious. Stick with what works. This offense was good one out of 6 years. That's ungood for the supposed offensive genius.

Stretch the fecking field!!!

play calling has been fine but guys need to execute at some point. The line is struggling to open up holes for Tucker. 3 per carry and seems to be going to down.

They’re giving the fans what they want.
Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?
No, I’m not.

But truthfully the QB decision is not in the top 5 of why I’m not entertained.

Dungey wasn’t Dungey until he was. As someone said, his time will
Come.
Don’t know about that… Dungey showed legit skillz from day one, at least until that meathead lb knocked him out.

also how does it look to the defense after a huge stop the offense lays a fat egg?

We're all missing the bigger picture here... I don't think either of these QBs will thrive with this play calling. It's been atrocious. Stick with what works. This offense was good one out of 6 years. That's ungood for the supposed offensive genius.

Stretch the fecking field!!!

Ehh we gained a lot of yards the first two years with Dungey, but the defense was terrible. It’s completely opposite now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom