Rutgers Game... | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop blaming refs, our team is undisciplined and the coach is undisciplined. Are you blaming refs for 1-10 last season? 4 out of 5 losing seasons?
We are talking about this game. Not last year. Not last week. The fumble cost us pts. The Rutgers coach railed against the refs for 5 minutes. Nothing. our coach gets hit for 15 at a time you have never seen a Head coach in college get hit with. You don't like it, go somewhere else.

I’m faster than Lutz and I’m almost 50

We are talking about this game. Not last year. Not last week. The fumble cost us pts. The Rutgers coach railed against the refs for 5 minutes. Nothing. our coach gets hit for 15 at a time you have never seen a Head coach in college get hit with. You don't like it, go somewhere else.

no

Our coach is terrible.

Seriously you guys really feel Devito is that much Better than Schrader. I like what I saw from him and his ceiling is higher. I know Devitos ceiling. This is it
who has scored today? and hit the deep ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom