Rutgers Game... | Page 71 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously. It’s time come November. Im sitting in my hard earned seats frustrated. Very frustrated.

This is usually the point where i just turn it off cause i just cant not watch it!

This ship has run its course im ready for a change and see what our AD can do picking a new HC, preferably with experience! It was a great choice for the lacrosse team so we'll see
Unfortunately I have zero faith in anything this AD does.

They aren't going to fire him now so just stop.
They should, no point in waiting. he’s not turning this around, we’ll beat albany and where’s another win on the schedule

The only hope I have for this team right now is the defense...they are playing their hearts out. They gotta be gassed, but haven't given up...

A ref just can't make that call. Right after Greg S had gone off on the Officials on the other side of the field. This has nothing to do with our record. right is right and wrong is wrong. It is fair to say or think we need a new coach. But when is the last time you have seen a call like that in a tie game? honest to god, I am 65 and can't remember anything like that. Not just in Syracuse games. In any games.
The refs were simply told to "make it right" and apparently they did

This defense is so bleeping solid.
This offense is lifeless and predictable.
Gregg Berhalter isn’t even having the the worst manager/coach week for a team I root for.

The defense is getting that familiar look like we’ve kept you in this all flipping game and you leave us with this, again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom