Rutgers Game... | Page 88 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason we’ve averaged twice the amount of sacks given up per game with Devito in than any other qb.

So we have two unproven guys in the wings and it would be ok for a guy with experience in the SEC to transfer :confused:
morgan played multiple games last year till our OL killed him and he showed promise

Ok i guess we gotta go w shrader from here on out. Devito is okish. I dont think tommy is bery intelligent.

We need to do exactly what rutgers did a few yrs ago when hiring schiano. The need the spend the money to win!!! Flat pout the just the way it is! Its not the spending for a HC, spending for a good staff as well is almost just as important! Recruiting, OC,DC, ect or might as well just prepare to stay in the basement!
Plus i mean i dont understand why we are so hesitant to pay and theirs others schools as well obviously but you make alot of money in return with attendence, $$ spent at the games which would also bring donations. Its just stupidity, greed or politics getting in the way but im fed up

Tommy was incredibly solid against Ohio and then for the first 60% or so of this game and then it's like he fell off a cliff. Now I feel stupid having defended him so much.

Lamson is gonna be a good one but Dino hasn’t been able to develop anyone so

Exactly. We always proclaim someone is going to be good. The %’s say they don’t pan out more often than not. We already banked everything on one guy that was supposed to be the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom