Rutgers Game... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rutgers has such a better game plan than us, changing doing different things out of different formations. meanwhile we run up the middle and if it doesn’t work we panic.

Oh please go root for ruckers then dude. They just got a delay of game on 4th and inches. we’re out gaining them 102 to 18. But their game plan is better? Great

The announcers have NO IDEA what they're talking about, my goodness...

Rutgers lines up in a punt formation: "All he has to do is take the snap & run up the middle for the first down"

Rutgers gets a delay of game: "Rutgers calls a timeout, it looks like they were going for it"

After delay of game penalty: "Looks like Rutgers is going to punt instead of going for it"

We need to get it together we should b up 14 this sloppy play is ridiculous granted these refs stink but we can control the ball hitting the ground

Was really looking forward to watching this game at 2 pm SHARP. Had a nice morning/early afternoon with the kids.

Turn on TV and forced to watch the last painstaking 3 minutes of a blowout UVA/Illinois that lasted until 2:20. Baffling.

Finally tune into the Cuse game at the 8 minute mark to watch a game that has been littered with trash flags and an unwatched review by this game's Big 10 officiating crew. Go figure.

Watch a flat screen on 3rd and 14 for 5 yards. Brave Dino decision on that one. Punt.

Blood pressure has spiked.

Good day neutralized and trending in the wrong direction.
As someone said above, its painful watching George Deleone play-calling again.

Oh please go root for ruckers then dude. They just got a delay of game on 4th and inches. we’re out gaining them 102 to 18. But their game plan is better? Great
We ran up the middle on 2nd and 14 for a gain of zero. not much better champ

Is anybody else seeing half a commercial and then it cuts back to the game?

I mean I'm glad it's coming back to the game but something is really messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom