Rutgers headhunters? | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers headhunters?

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
How many remember the play where a Rutgers guy tried to decapitate ARob a few years ago? After watching some of the replay last night, that's what the illegal hit on Nassib reminded me of. How many people think early in the game the intent may have been to try and take Nassib out early knowing that is our most vulnerable position?

Honest to god, the first thing I thought of. I think it sort of worked too.

Lefeged, saw him last night playing for Indy. Hated him.

Only saw the hit on Nassib live and can only say it didn't look like an intentional shot from my seats, behind the play.

How about the number of blatant personal fouls on RU, too. I understand Sharpe had one, not one quite like RU did though

Lefeged, saw him last night playing for Indy. Hated him.

Only saw the hit on Nassib live and can only say it didn't look like an intentional shot from my seats, behind the play.

The first guy came in late and high. The second guy was beyond later and used his helmet right into Nassib, which is why his helmet ended up 10 yards away. It was dirty as can be.

How about the number of blatant personal fouls on RU, too. I understand Sharpe had one, not one quite like RU did though

Sharpe's was total BS, unless he was already warned. All he did was push the RU's guy leg off of him. The RU player was standing over him and would not move.

Come on, give it a break. Watch Hay the entire game. He had at least three additional personal fouls that weren't called. Any other position I'd call him dirty, but I kind of like offensive lineman who play that way.

The same thing came to my mind on that hit. My first thought was Schiano wants to take out Nassib from the game. No way of proving it obviously but that was my first thought after the hit. That was a bad helmet to helmet hit.

I'm not saying it really affected the score, but I was surprised to see so many personal fouls on RU.

I would bet that most top-notch defensive players want to take the QB out of a game. I don't think you can blame the head coach for that, unless his last name is Ryan.

Come on, give it a break. Watch Hay the entire game. He had at least three additional personal fouls that weren't called. Any other position I'd call him dirty, but I kind of like offensive lineman who play that way.

Oh, the rutgers troll is back. Still haven't changed your handle or avatar? I could do that for you if you'd like. Why are so many rutgers fans frauds? Seriously.

I'm not saying it really affected the score, but I was surprised to see so many personal fouls on RU.

They are also the team that many other teams have complained about their DL going after OL knees when the offense is taking a knee at the end of a game. I think it is all in the gameplan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom