rutgers - SU opening line | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

rutgers - SU opening line

so early money is on all Cuse. I think my original statement was pretty close

i don't get the vegas recommended part. i looked at 6-7 sites and they all said su anywhere from -1 to -2.5 to open. it has now moved to -2.5 to -3.0

The LVSC(las Vegas sports consultants) are widely acclaimed experts that the books in Vegas use as a guide. It used to be secret but now it's public. Vegasinsider.com shows the LVSC line and then the open.

The LVSC(las Vegas sports consultants) are widely acclaimed experts that the books in Vegas use as a guide. It used to be secret but now it's public. Vegasinsider.com shows the LVSC line and then the open.

I don't see LCVS on there. No biggie. I just don't see Sagarin having any impact on opening lines is all.

I don't see LCVS on there. No biggie. I just don't see Sagarin having any impact on opening lines is all.

The "open" line on the left side is the LVSC line. For hoops, sagarin line is always within a point of the open. Scary. But correct, I've been following for years

The "open" line on the left side is the LVSC line. For hoops, sagarin line is always within a point of the open. Scary. But correct, I've been following for years

ok, that had it at -1. it opened at about -2.5. sags had it su +2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom