RUUUUUUU? | Syracusefan.com

RUUUUUUU?

Are UUUUUUUUU okay?????
Glad I held off on the scotch till later in the day! Would have liked to get Cristobal but I like the hire of Flood. He should be announced soon. He knows the infrastructure of the program and it will keep 11 years of recruiting pipelines open.
He needs to bring in a good DCoord though.

LOLMFAO @ RRRRUUU (what is your keyboard stuck?) at how you are trying to spin this! Face it you didn't get the one you want you got the leftovers! lol a no-name with no-experients!!!

Sorry to see your attempt at a program go down the drains. Oh wait, I'm not sorry, I'm very GLAD!!!

:rolling:

You guys are well on your way to a National Championship

Glad I held off on the scotch till later in the day! Would have liked to get Cristobal but I like the hire of Flood. He should be announced soon. He knows the infrastructure of the program and it will keep 11 years of recruiting pipelines open.
Greg Robinson. He's coached the best. Has rings. Will likely come highly recommended by Vermeil and Carroll.

The Spinmaster strikes again. How did I know that you were going to like the Flood hire? If you're being honest, you know that your AD struck out in a major way. Huge opportunity missed..

Rutgers had the chance to rid themselves of a great salesman/terrible game coach and really push themselves to the next level (albeit in an irrelevant new conference). I thought the loss of Schiano would end up being a major plus with the right hire. Instead they strike out with coaches from the MAC and Sun Belt, respectively and end up with their OL coach as their head coach.

Terrible, terrible job by Pernetti overplaying his hand. I have a funny feeling he thought that he could force both of his new coaches to keep the current staffs in order to save the Top 40 recruiting class. Major mistake. A smart AD forgoes the recruiting class to get a young, up and coming coach. Really bad job by Pernetti here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom