Ryan Nassib on possibility of joining Buffalo Bills: 'I love Buffalo' | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Nassib on possibility of joining Buffalo Bills: 'I love Buffalo'

i really hope for him that he doesn't. this is totally separate from me not wanting him to be qb of my favorite nfl team.

when anything goes wrong, they're going to be all over him like he's the coaches son or something. they're already taking shots at marrone for being too syracuse-ey

i really hope for him that he doesn't. this is totally separate from me not wanting him to be qb of my favorite nfl team.

when anything goes wrong, they're going to be all over him like he's the coaches son or something. they're already taking shots at marrone for being too syracuse-ey
Syracusey lol then they will be telling him not to get penisey

i dont know what would be best for nassib. to follow hackett or go someplace else. i would love to see him as the backup for a real good qb like a brady or p manning.

i dont know what would be best for nassib. to follow hackett or go someplace else. i would love to see him as the backup for a real good qb like a brady or p manning.

This would probably be the best case. Manning might be ideal so he can back him uo for 2 years and get the opportunity to start year 3. Brady i think has 4 more years, and the Pats will likely hang on to ryan Mallett.

So Fitzy isn't a future HOF'er?

Any qb for an NFL that struggles is always the whipping boy from any fan base. I hope Ryan goes somewhere where they have a good offensive line.

Any qb for an NFL that struggles is always the whipping boy from any fan base. I hope Ryan goes somewhere where they have a good offensive line.
If Buffalo re-signs Levitre, they have a good offensive line.

If Buffalo re-signs Levitre, they have a good offensive line.

I don't know the NFL that well and was just commenting that he needs an OL...that's good news for Nassib if that's true and the Bills are thinking of picking him. That said, the Bills better do their due diligence regarding this pick. If I remember correctly the Bills had a pretty good offense early in the year but their defense was a mess...would it really be advantageous for them to pick Nassib?

For all anyone knows, Nassib is ranked about 10th on Marrone's list of QB's in this class. We'll see what happens.

The problem is that his stock is rising and if he goes in the second round he is going to be in a big fishbowl. I would much rather see him go in a later round to a good team. Less pressure and better chance to be upright.

I don't know the NFL that well and was just commenting that he needs an OL...that's good news for Nassib if that's true and the Bills are thinking of picking him. That said, the Bills better do their due diligence regarding this pick. If I remember correctly the Bills had a pretty good offense early in the year but their defense was a mess...would it really be advantageous for them to pick Nassib?
Unless he blows away everyone in the workouts, I cant imagine hes not a huge reach at number 8. I think Buffalo plans on getting a #2 WR to go opposite Stevie Johnson via FA and I would imagine linebacker at #8 with either Ogletree or Jarvis Jones. I could definately see Buffalo trading back into the first round to get Nassib though. It sounds like there's alot of interest on Buffalo's end to bring him in as their future QB.

Unless he blows away everyone in the workouts, I cant imagine hes not a huge reach at number 8. I think Buffalo plans on getting a #2 WR to go opposite Stevie Johnson via FA and I would imagine linebacker at #8 with either Ogletree or Jarvis Jones. I could definately see Buffalo trading back into the first round to get Nassib though. It sounds like there's alot of interest on Buffalo's end to bring him in as their future QB.
Wait..are you saying that Buffalo will need to trade back into the first round in order to draft Ryan - i.e. Ryan is a first rounder?

Wait..are you saying that Buffalo will need to trade back into the first round in order to draft Ryan - i.e. Ryan is a first rounder?
Sounds like it. Seems like there will be a run on QB's in the late first round so if they think Nassib might get taken they are going to have to trade back in.

I would really love to see RN be successful in the NFL. But I think the collective Buffalo Bills fanbase's head would explode if they drafted RN.

I love the guy, but I still can't believe that he is an NFL QB.

I don't think he throws well under pressure, is not accurate long and does not have great touch.

But he's smart, tough, experienced and had a great season last year so what the heck do I know?

IMO though he still has a couple of flaws, there is no one tougher and more clutch at the QB postion.

As things have shaken out, I'd think it more likely that Loeb makes a late declare draft entry and marrone takes him in the final round...

After he grabbed Hal Luther, "who's next?" is a legit question...

Sounds like it. Seems like there will be a run on QB's in the late first round so if they think Nassib might get taken they are going to have to trade back in.
Interesting, what I have heard lately is that QB will all go in the second round because this is a weak class.

As things have shaken out, I'd think it more likely that Loeb makes a late declare draft entry and marrone takes him in the final round...

After he grabbed Hal Luther, "who's next?" is a legit question...
Brotzki & Van Derzee

I would really love to see RN be successful in the NFL. But I think the collective Buffalo Bills fanbase's head would explode if they drafted RN.
I think Buffalo is the ideal spot for Ryan in that he knows the K-Gun offense and NH & DM know all of his strengths & weaknesses. There will be no getting to know you phase.

I also think this is the scenario that plays out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom