Ryan Nssib Considered one of best QB's in College Football | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ryan Nssib Considered one of best QB's in College Football

First off I hope you were kidding.

If not, would winning 3-0 and throwing 8-29 be better than losing 42-38 and being 35-43-5td's a make him a better qb winning 3-0? It's such a team game and I'll never understand the qb winning thing.

Agreed. Last time I checked, quarterbacks aren't getting burned on 40 yard fly routes. That is the defense.

The problem with that article is Nassib needs to win, he is the offensive leader just as a PG in basketball, and he needs to do a better job in getting points on the board. Lets wait a few more games to see, if he makes the adjustments necessary to get some wins.
He needs to do a better job of putting points on the board????? Maybe the defense and special teams should do a better job of keeping points off the board.

If Nassib has a 2 or 3 interception game and SU losses, they will be back.

No they won't.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wasn't it last year that people on this board were calling Nassib the 'worst quarterback in the history of college football'?

Yeah, but it's always balanced out by the people that think he's a future star in the NFL.

Yeah, but it's always balanced out by the people that think he's a future star in the NFL.

Future NFL star? Must have missed all those posts.

Future NFL star? Must have missed all those posts.

Yeah, exactly enough to balance out all the worst QB in the history of college football posts.

Haven't seen any of those posts. Where are they?

Haven't seen any of those posts. Where are they?

They're right below the posts where people are calling him the worst QB in college football history last year.