Ryder Garnsey ruled ineligible for Notre Dame in 2019 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ryder Garnsey ruled ineligible for Notre Dame in 2019

So, if he wants to play at Notre Dame in 2020, wouldn’t he need to unenroll this spring and re-enroll next January?

Didn’t Rob Pannell do something like that because of injury?
That was an Ivy league related thing. No redshirts in Ivy league I think.

Sounds like its his best chance to play in one more college game as he would need to win an appeal to play next year per the article and that seems unlikely. Bad news for Hopkins.

This makes more sense but I believe per the IL article he would need a waiver to play from the NCAA and those are far from guaranteed, just ask a certain middie at UVA who got denied.

Probably better for him and the team that he doesn’t play this year, I gotta imagine that would mess with chemistry, if he was practicing no way he’s running with the 1’s and 2’s. Wish he would think about transferring to the east coast next year.

Probably better for him and the team that he doesn’t play this year, I gotta imagine that would mess with chemistry, if he was practicing no way he’s running with the 1’s and 2’s. Wish he would think about transferring to the east coast next year.
He was about to head to UVa before his junior season, but that fell through for some reason.

Garnsey playing vs Hopkins, burning his final year of eligibility. Just scored a man-up goal & looking as slippery as ever on the dodge. Kid could give ND’s offense a much needed jolt, especially with the new crease dive rule.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom