Class of 2021 - S Bralyn Oliver (NC) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 S Bralyn Oliver (NC) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/15/21)

This would be nice. Who is the Defensive tackle he visited with though? Kid is huge

Gotta say I like what the staff has been doing the past few weeks. A lot of good players from the portal and high school kids who have popped up out of nowhere and have visited Cuse. Looks like a couple good ones are Cuse leans too…I like that

This would be nice. Who is the Defensive tackle he visited with though? Kid is huge

Gotta say I like what the staff has been doing the past few weeks. A lot of good players from the portal and high school kids who have popped up out of nowhere and have visited Cuse. Looks like a couple good ones are Cuse leans too…I like that

Tysheik Galloway, who's a juco DT

Having the public and specifically other schools not know, was done on purpose.

Trust the process, these coaches are working their butts off behind the scenes

Having the public and specifically other schools not know, was done on purpose.

Trust the process, these coaches are working their butts off behind the scenes
Show me some results before I get excited. I’m done giving kudos to this staff for efforts

Him and the DT as a package would be a very nice development. I like this.
If we get these two, I could see all three of these guys starting on defense in a year or two…

Show me some results before I get excited. I’m done giving kudos to this staff for efforts

One of the great myths of Babers on the football board is that he hasn't recruited well for an ACC Syracuse.

He hasn't developed the offensive talent well, but the recruits typically provide reason to be excited before stepping on campus, especially last years class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom