S & C | Syracusefan.com

S & C

orangemass

All American
Whatever we are doing on the football side hasn't rubbed off on the basketball team...

I swear Brisset, Marek and Sidibe look exactly the same as last year... Haven't improved their bodies one bit... It's holding all of them back...

Exactly what do you want Brissett to look like? He came into college looking like a grown man. And you can improve strength without adding appreciable mass. I just wish he worked more on his ball handling in the offseason.

That said, Chukwu, Sidibe and Dolezaj need heavy doses of squats and milk. It would do them a world of good.

Whatever we are doing on the football side hasn't rubbed off on the basketball team...

I swear Brisset, Marek and Sidibe look exactly the same as last year... Haven't improved their bodies one bit... It's holding all of them back...

I wonder the same thing. I'm trying to remember the last player who seemed to have totally changed their physique other than just getting in better shape and being less doughy.

I wonder the same thing. I'm trying to remember the last player who seemed to have totally changed their physique other than just getting in better shape and being less doughy.
So many on here repeatedly ripped on Cooney for being "so jacked he can't shoot straight".

Basketballs a lot of core strength. Progress would not be visible in the arms, neck, upper back like in football

Basketballs a lot of core strength. Progress would not be visible in the arms, neck, upper back like in football
Every sport is a lot of core strength. Power in all sports is generated through the transfer of tension from the legs through the hips. Obviously, leg strength is particularly important in hoops. But, basketball players, particularly low-post players, can benefit tremendously by strengthening the upper back and shoulders, as well as the forearms (grip).

Rautins? Been a while.

I mean Brandon Triche had to completely change his physique to bulk down, tighten his core and increase his range of movement from his... i believe freshman to sophomore year

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom