Class of 2022 - S Devin Grant (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/18/23) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 S Devin Grant (NY) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/18/23)

saturday night live snl christmas GIF

Another Christmas gift from the staff

Well he's not a kid anymore. He should be able to turn down Candy.

Actually a good idea IMO. Move him back to corner where we need bodies and experience. Don’t forget Myles Farmer at safety. Still perplexed why he hasn’t seen the field much after a monster year at Nebraska last year. He has eligibility remaining
Nice. I was thinking Farmer was in the portal. Forgot that may not actually be the case right?

I think due to being from UB this guy gets not enough credit nationally so to speak. But, as others have eluded to his size and nack for the ball is something you can’t teach. This dude has the tools to be the next secondary guy drafted out of cuse.

Excited to add this kid. Here are some Bulls highlights vs Wisconsin.

He got a pick at the 1:00 mark. Having an athletic 6'-4" Safety should lead to some big plays. He had 5 picks in 2023. But he still needs to be coached up yet. He needs some work on his tackling form and has to learn to run through the player and wrap up instead of leaving his feet and diving in at the ankles way too early. He did this twice at the 3:35 and 5:40 marks. Those plays were after he exited the game for a little while due to injury and came back in but I don't think that factors in. He did this in his HS highlights as well and made some nice tackles doing it but that is against HS competition. In college, If the RB can see that dive coming they are dodging it and your burned for a big gainer.

Last edited: